Using applications (AEN 4.0)¶
The applications in your project make it easy for you to interact with your files and data, manage your project’s resources and to customize your Anaconda Enterprise Notebooks experience.
To use your applications, log onto AE Notebooks and select the project you want to work on, or create a new project and open it.
After you’ve opened your project, you will see the following icons:
- Gate One IPython Terminal and SSH Terminal Shell
- Workbench File viewer and manager, including permissions
- Viewer View-only of notebooks and other text files
- Terminal Basic bash shell terminal
- Notebook Jupyter Notebooks with extensions
- Compute Resource Config Project info, view and manage apps.
TIP: You can run multiple applications at the same time in your project.