Admin and install guide (AER 2.24)¶
This guide is for administrators and installers of Anaconda Repository.
What’s new in 2.24?¶
The Anaconda Repository 2.24 release is available to all Anaconda Repository customers as of November 9, 2016.
Administrators can update to the new Anaconda Repository release as described in the section Update Anaconda Repository.
Please contact your enterprise support representative if you have any questions or problems regarding the release.
Highlights of the update¶
- Anaconda and Python 2.7 added as default packages in Cloudera parcels.
- Added AIC (Anaconda Installer Configuration) installers.
- Logging now goes to stdout and supervisord now logs to a file and not syslog.
- Documentation has been updated.
- Performance of PyPI simple index page is improved.