Admin and install guide (AER 2.31)¶
This guide is for administrators and installers of Anaconda Repository.
What’s new in 2.31?¶
The Anaconda Repository 2.31.6 release is available to all Anaconda Repository customers as of August 8, 2017.
Administrators can update to the new Anaconda Repository release as described in the section Update Anaconda Repository.
Please contact your enterprise support representative if you have any questions or problems regarding the release.
Highlights of the update¶
- Changed default label filter for packages to ‘all’.
- Allowed usernames with periods (
.) and expanded documentation on allowed usernames.
diskcachebased repodata caching.
- Added license URL validation for packages.
- Added option to set storage keyname to full path.
- Added tool to verify file checksums.
- Improved performance, page styling, error messages and validation.
- Updated FontAwesome to 4.7.0.
- Email notification when adding collaborators.
- Labels are case sensitive.
- Added site export tool with group info.
- Added upload options for environments and installers.
- Other non-customer facing bug fixes.
For full details see Anaconda repository changelog.