Operating systems: Navigator supports the same operating systems that the Anaconda Distribution supports. These include:
- Windows Vista and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- macOS, 64-bit.
- Ubuntu 14.04, 32-bit or 64-bit.
Python: Versions 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, and 3.6.
To use Navigator in online mode, you must be able to reach these sites, so you may need to add them to a whitelist in your network’s firewall settings.
- https://repo.anaconda.com (or for older versions of Navigator and Conda, https://repo.anaconda.com )
- https://conda.anaconda.org for conda-forge and other channels on Anaconda Cloud (anaconda.org)
- https://vscode-update.azurewebsites.net/ for updating Visual Studio Code
- google-public-dns-a.google.com (22.214.171.124:53) to check internet connectivity with Google Public DNS