Compute Resource Config Application (AEN 4.1.2)#
The Compute Resource Configuration Application shows information about the current project, allows users to set a custom project environment, and allows users to view and manage their apps. This includes stopping, starting, and restarting each app, and viewing the logs for each app.
- Hostname: IP address of the host computer
- Project Home: File path to the project home
- Project RC file: File path to the project runtime configuration file ”.projectrc”. This file is sourced when a user opens any AEN app. It sets several AEN internal environment variables and sets up the project environment, and can set additional user environment variables for that project.
Path to the default conda environment. To change this location, edit the path and click the Set Project Environment button. This will modify your
.projectrc file. Please note the warnings that changing the default environment will affect all users, and to be sure no team member has any unsaved documents.
Running Apps section
This contains a list of users and applications in use, and when the app was last modified.
- Terminate: To terminate any individual application, click the Terminate button.
- Relaunch: To stop and re-launch any individual application, click the Relaunch button.
- Logs: To view the run logs of any active application, click the Logs button. This may be useful for troubleshooting.