Adding and removing collaborators¶
You can add other users that are not part of an organization to collaborate on your packages. You need the usernames of the other users. You can also remove collaborators at any time.
All collaborators have full read/write permissions to the package, even if the package is private.
- On your dashboard, click the package name.
- Select the Settings option.
- In the package settings, select the Collaborators option.
- To add a collaborator, in the current collaborators, type the username of the person you want to add, then click the Add button.
- To remove a collaborator, click the red X button next to the collaborator name.