Using AEN applications¶
The applications in your project make it easy for you to interact with your files and data, manage your project’s resources and to customize your AEN experience.
To use applications, log into AEN, then select the project you want to work on or create a new project and open it.
On the project home page, the following application icons are displayed:
TIP: Each application opens in a new browser tab. You can run multiple applications at the same time in your project.
For more information on each AEN application, see:
- Using Workbench—File viewer and manager, including permissions settings.
- Using Viewer—View-only versions of notebooks and other text files.
- Using JupyterLab—Alpha preview of the next generation notebook.
- Using Terminal—Basic bash shell Terminal.
- Using Jupyter Notebook—Jupyter Notebooks with extensions.
- Using Compute Resource Configuration—Project information, view and manage applications.